Clothing Coats & Outerwear | INDYEVA Ayaba MX38493
- This INDYGENA® Ayaba technical cold weather jacket has a sleek, modern look with a lightweight yet insulated construction that will keep you warm and stylish both in the city and out on the trails.
- 80/20 DWR Coating
• 80/20 Durable Water-Resistant (DWR) coating sheds light moisture and helps the fabric dry quickly even after 20 washings.
- Goose Down Fill
• Goose down fill in the body provides exceptional warmth with minimal bulk.
• RDS (Responsible Down Standard) process ensures that the insulation does not come from birds that have been live-plucked, or force fed, and that their welfare has been protected throughout their life cycle.
• 700 fill power throughout.
- Stand collar with chinguard and a detachable, adjustable hood for added protection when you need it.
- Long sleeves taper to shaped cuffs.
- Full-length YKK® Aquaguard 2-way zippered asymmetrical front closure with a removable leather pull tab.
- Handwarmer pockets with YKK® zip closures.
- Inner zip pocket to store personal items.
- Extended back hem gives you a little extra coverage in back.
- Back hem zippered closure can be opened to allow for a wider range of motion.
- Branding on the back right seam.
- 100% nylon;
Lining: 100% nylon;
Insulation: 80% duck down, 20% duck feathers.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 34 in
- Chest Measurement: 38 in
- Sleeve Length: 34 in